Asparagus & Parmesan Salad
- 5-6 asparagus spears per person
- 3 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- Salt and pepper
- Parmesan shavings
- Mixed leaves or rocket and watercress
- Trim and wash asparagus and cook in a large pan of boiling water with a pinch of salt for approximately 6-8 minutes. Drain carefully.
- Season with salt and pepper and dress with oil and lemon juice.
- Arrange in a dish on top of the lightly dressed leaves and scatter the parmesan on top.
- Serve immediately.