Rice Krispie Buns
These Rice Krispie Buns are great for any occasion. My boys love to make these when they get the chance and they are popular with adults too!
Servings: lots !
Cooking time: 20 minutes
What you’ll need
Swiss roll tin, Approximately 6 ” x 9″ lightly buttered or lined on the base.
- 7 Mars Bars
- 150g Butter
- 150g Rice Krispies
- 200g Milk Chocolate
- Melt the butter and Mars bars in a small saucepan on a gentle heat.
- When properly melted pour into the Rice Krispies
- Spread into the Swiss roll tin.
- Melt the milk chocolate in a bain-marie (break it up into a glass bowl and set the bowl over a small pan of simmering water). Or melt it in the microwave on low in short bursts until melted and smooth.
- Then spread the milk chocolate on top of the rice Krispie mix and leave to set in the fridge.
- Cut up into small squares and store in an airtight container.
Notes on Rice Krispie Buns
These Rice Krispie Buns keep well in an airtight container for at least a few days, even up to a week.