Wee Buns Cookery School
- 250g butter
- 4 medium eggs
- 250g plain flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 250g fresh blueberries
- 180g caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 200 C / 180 C fan . Fill a muffin tray with muffin cases
- Cream the butter and sugar until pale and fluffy. you can do this by hand with a wooden spoon or using an electric whisk or the paddle attachment on a food mixer.
- Add the eggs one at a time, make sure each egg is completely combined before adding the next.
- Then beat in the milk.
- Sift in the flour and baking powder together then gently fold together.
- To keep you muffins light and fluffy do not over mix.
- Finally add the blueberries and stir in gently.
- Divide between the muffin tins and fill each about two thirds full.
- Bake for 20 - 30- minutes until golden on top.
NotesThese are best eaten on the day. You could use fresh raspberries instead of blueberries.
Did you make this recipe?
We’d love to see your work.
Tag @wee_buns on Instagram.