Wee Buns Cookery School
What you'll need6 lollipop sticks.
- 6 x Apples
- 250g Milk chocolate
- Sprinkles or chopped nuts
- Wash and dry the apples . I like to use small red apples.
- Push the lollipop sticks into each, make sure they are secure.
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of gently simmering water - make sure the water does not touch the bowl. Or melt in the microwave on a low setting 30 seconds at a time until melted.
- One at a time swirl the apples in the chocolate, allow the excess to drip off and then decorate with the sprinkles holding the apple over a little plate.
- Place on a tray lined with greaseproof or baking paper and leave to set.
Did you make this recipe?
We’d love to see your work.
Tag @wee_buns on Instagram.